Multi-Vendor ecommerce platforms
Banners are links to website of current platform.
You need to develop multi vendor ecommerce online shop like Amazon or EBay and serch for a multi vendor ecommerce platform? Just check our guide with software list – this is full list, with all software solutions for 2014.
The best multi vendor shopping cart list, best ecommerce platform 2014
This is a full list of multi vendor shopping cart softwares. Bestecommerce.solutions has prepared for you the list of all multi vendor platforms, which will help you to find the best one for your website.
Maybe you know that sites which are multi vendor are more difficult to be built and to be maintained. That’s because the multi vendor ecommerce performs have more transactions, has many vendors and need much more functionalities than any standart online store.
Below is the list of the most popular multi vendor ecommerce solutions. This is not a chart, is LIST. All software platforms positons are ordered random!
1. Drop Shipper for Joomla, OpenCart and WordPress.
Firstly, we’ll start with the price – $140. This multi vendor works really great and is preferred by many people. You can get more information at: www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=5213.
2. Hikashop for Joomla.
The price: $179. We’re talking about really popular multi vendor ecommerce platform, which works great with siteh which are based on Joomla. You can get it at: www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/hikamarket-multivendor.html.
3. Multiple Vendors Plugin and GetShopped for WordPress.
Another great option for miltu vendor platform which is absolutely free. Moreover you get support. You can get it from: getshopped.org/fpt-plugins/multiple-vendors-plugin/.
4. Drupal Commerce solution for Drupal.
If you’re looking for multi vendor ecommerce solution, you can try Drupal Commerce, which is also free. For more information: www.drupal.org/project/commerce.
5. Agile Multiple Seller for PrestaShop.
It costs exactly $150. You can be sure that there’s constant support. You can get it at: www.prestashop.com/
6. WooCommerce for WordPress. WooCommerce is WP ecommerce plugin and is avalable at www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/. The best multi vendor solution for WooCommerce is Dokan multi vendor theme.This multi vendor ecommerce platform gives you many functionalities. If you want to find out more about it, check: wedevs.com/theme/dokan/#dokan-features
7. IXXO for WordPress and Joomla. IXXO is avalable for Joomla (component), for WordPress and as stand-alone. Its price is starting from $295 to $1495. Yes, top versions are pricey, but IXXO is good choice for complicated multi vendor ecommerce platform. You can choose from different versions: http://www.ixxocart.com/ixxo-software-plans-and-pricing
8. Marketplace ecommerce and TheCartPress for WordPress.
Many people prefer this multi vendor platform, because it’s easy to use and it’s cheap – only $99. You can read all about it at: http://extend.thecartpress.com/products/marketplace-ecommerce/
9. Multi Vendor for CS-Cart.
Here’s another option for multi vendor ecommerce, which can be purchased for $985. You can find it at: http://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html
10. Ubercart Marketplace for Drupal.
The Ubercart Marketplace is free and you can find it at: drupal.org/project/ubercart_marketplace.
11. Marketplace for Magento.
Its price is $349. We all know that Magento is really popular and you can get more information at: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/15283/
12. Multi vendor for Joomla.
You can get it for free until you find out whether you want to buy it. For more information check: http://www.joobi.co/apps/e-commerce/jmarket.html
13. Multi vendor ecommerce for Magento.
If you’re looking for multi vendor platform for Magento, then you can try the Multi vendor ecommerce. You can buy it for $324 or read more: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/multi-vendor-e-commerce-marketplace.html
Best ecommerce platform 2015
What is the best ecommerce platform 2015? The best e-commerce platform for 2015 are two:
– expensive platform for huge e-commerce websites: Magento.
– cheapest platform for small and middle e-commerce sites: OpenCart